Are you a Python engineer who is ready to accept challenges? Do you want to work on exciting projects in the chip manufacturing industry? We are searching for passionate individuals who are eager to enhance their engineering skills. Our company provides great opportunities for professional growth and development, making it an ideal destination for those who desire to learn and progress in their careers. If you're interested in joining our team, we warmly welcome you!
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.
- Participate in code reviews, write maintainable and well-documented code, troubleshoot issues, and optimize system performance.
- Participate in stand-up meetings, estimations, prioritizations, and retrospectives for agile software development.
- Collaborate with team members from various disciplines to plan a technical approach.
- Stay updated on technology trends and best practices and evaluate their suitability for adoption.
- Analyse, resolve, and track any defects or improvements until they are fully resolved.
- Help improve engineering department's best practices and processes on a continuous basis.
- Assist with interviewing and onboarding new team members.
- 5+ years of experience programming in Python.
- Experience writing unit test, code coverage profiling.
- Represent the organization as a technical contact on projects.
- Proficient knowledge of software tools for IDEs, version control, defect reporting, and scripting.
- Proficient ability to use the appropriate processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle.
- Exercises independent judgment and sometimes defines new procedures and practices to improve team and company performance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possessing knowledge in C++ is beneficial, but not essential.