If you are eager to take an active role in driving the agenda and continually trying to find improvements both in the code and in the ways of working, HTEC is the right place for you. Your primary responsibility will be software design and development of robust .Net applications, as well as communication with clients with the aim of understanding their business requirements. You will have the chance of joining one of our many teams, on projects ranging from scalable social media services to large scale logistics enterprise applications. On our projects, we also often collaborate with our embedded department team to deliver complex IoT solutions.
- Designing, implementing and testing API-driven, high-traffic, event-driven .Net back-end as well as documenting it for both internal and external use
- Analyzing and architecting complex data structures
- Working in a team of great people providing value to the product we deliver
- Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes
- Keeping an eye on new technologies to ensure that we provide top market solutions
- Writing testable code, followed by the tests.
- Onboarding and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
We put emphasis on clean code and modular architecture, with scalability and performance in mind.
- 5+ years of development experience with .NET technologies including C#, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core MVC
- Strong knowledge of SQL, performance tuning of relational databases.
- Experience with Git and Git-flow (Trunk-based flow is a big plus)
- Experience with event driven architecture
- Strong verbal and written English communication skill
- Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing development environment.
What we use:
- .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSql, MongoDB
- Microsoft Azure, AWS
- Azure DevOps, Jenkins, SonarQube, Docker
- RabbitMq, Kafka, Azure Service Bus