Are you ready for new challenges?
Are you excited about:
- Lasers and robots
- Learning complex systems which drive the modern world of chip production
- Exploring the possibility to shorten chip shortage
- Working on systems that never stop
If your answer is YES to any of these question, the HTEC Embedded Division opens a doors to you. Ongoing search is looking for the fast learning, ambitious and brainy engineers to work on a bridge between physics and software in one of the most complex and necessary machines that enable modern world of gadgets, smart phones, and self-driving cars.
- Understand and upgrade complex systems of the machines that produces integrated circuits and chips.
- Create / upgrade the systems for performance, diagnostics, and calibration.
- Test these systems in thorough and systematic way
- Never stop learning the complex system and how it ties to the rest of the machine
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Solid knowledge of Matlab
- Basic Python knowledge
- Experience with version control and issue management tools
- Fluent English
- Professional experience with Matlab with experience
- Experience with C/C++/Python and using it with Matlab or as a standalone
- Hands on experience with writing tests – unittests, functional tests, white/black box tests
- Writing detailed documentation
*If you lack some of the preferred qualifications, don’t worry – we will help you acquire them. Go ahead and hit “apply”!