Are you ready for new challenges?
If you are eager to take an active role in driving the agenda and continually trying to find improvements both in the code and in the ways of working, HTEC is the right place for you. Your primary responsibility will be software design, and development, as well as communication with clients with the aim of understanding their business requirements. You will have the chance of joining one of our many teams, on projects ranging from scalable social media services to large scale logistics enterprise applications. On our projects, we also often collaborate with our embedded department team to deliver complex IoT solutions.
- Designing, implementing and testing API-driven Java back-end as well as documenting it for both internal and external use
- Proactive troubleshooting test and production environments and taking part in deploying new code to production.
- Onboarding and mentoring less experienced colleagues
- Working with Java 8, Spring/Hibernate, SQL and NoSQL, with great knowledge of OOP concepts, design patterns, with a good understanding of the concept of microservices, distributed programming, REST and HTTP.
5+ years of experience in:
- Java, preferably Java 8
- Continuous integration
- Hazelcast or other data grids
- Microservice architecture
- NoSQL databases
- DevOps responsibilities
- Amazon AWS
- Continuous deployment
What we use
- Java LTS versions (11)
- Spring Framework and Spring Boot (latest stable releases)
- MySql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- RabbitMq, Kafka
- Jenkins, SonarQube, Docker