At HTEC people are our most valuable asset and our number one priority. With our expansion and rapid growth, this role drives the creation of our people processes in a way to fit the need to build an exceptional employee experience.
Purpose of the role
This role ensures an exceptional employee experience is in place in HTEC newly opened locations. Acts as multiskilled and is able to work with different stakeholders in order to solve different types of challenges.
Responsibilities of the role
• First point of contact for employees, candidates and visitors on its location.
• Handle Personnel documentation (e.g. new hire information and employment contracts, mutual resignation agreements, all types of employees resolutions and all other employee documentation) for employees on its location in an efficient way. Suggests automation and innovation for all processes on its location, when it's possible.
• Responsible for accurate data maintenance for its location in HRIS.
• Understand labor law and accounting procedures and work closely with local law and/or accounting offices in order to ensure alignment with the local legislation.
• Participate with the rest of the team in creating/adapting people policies for HTEC and applying it to its location.
• Ensures all company benefits (e.g. private healthcare) are aligned with local legislation and applied for the people on its location.
• Provides People policy guidance and interpretation on its location.
• Organize pre-onboarding and onboarding processes for its location and coordinate other people involved in the process, making sure that it is aligned across the organization (e.g. ensure that the working station is prepared, prepares welcome package, organize health and safety training, organize onboarding session and connects new joiner with DM)
• Organize business trips for employees, clients and visitors and manage logistics around it.
• Organize team and office gatherings, bonding/building events and team dinners.
• Monitoring expenses for employee experience and engagement events to be in line with the budget.
• In cooperation with the rest of the Experience team, manage arrangement, preparation and delivery of presents for HTEC employees, their kids, and HTEC partners for its location.
• Operationally supports People & Business Partner in the projects they do for its location.
• The employee might be assigned to other related jobs or projects according to the internal reorganization of jobs within the org unit in which the employee works, in the case when the employee demonstrates competence based on education, knowledge, skills, or experience.
• University degree diploma (VII) or final year of studies.
• At least two years of work experience in Administration within HR.
• Work experience in the IT industry as an advantage.
• Education and Certification in HR is an advantage
• English language CEFR at least B1 level (intermediate level) is desired.