Are you excited about:
- Big lasers and fast robots?
- Learning complex system which is core of modern semiconductor industry
- Exploring the possibility to shorten chip shortage
- Working on system that never stop
If your answer is YES to any of these question, the HTEC Embedded Division opens a doors to you. Ongoing search is looking for the fast learning, ambitious and brainy engineers to work on a bridge between physics and software in one of the most complex and necessary machines that enable modern world of gadgets, smart phones, and self-driving cars.
- Understand and upgrade complex systems of the machines that produces integrated circuits and chips.
- Create and upgrade the interface systems that controls critical parts in lithography process.
- Validating and testing interface systems.
- Focusing on quality and proper testing and not speed because errors can is
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Solid knowledge of C++
- General knowledge of OOP principles
- Experience with version control and issue management tools
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Expert C++ Knowledge
- Expert OOP knowledge
- Experience in usage:
- Ability to write detailed documents